Fully Integrated Self Cleaning System
The Fully Integrated Self Cleaning System efficiently meets the needs of most cooking applications. The system is available with Hot Water Wash integrated into the FloAire premier canopy style FX-2 hood line. These systems are programmable to meet the needs of any application.
The Hot Water Wash system automatically cleans the hood plenum after the days cooking is completed. By washing the plenum while the hood is hot, wash and cleaning effectiveness increases. When combined with a riser sprayer, grease duct and hood cleaning frequency is drastically reduced.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed Product
- Fully automatic operation
- Hood fabricated from 100% Stainless Steel
- Drip-less nozzles with internal strainer
- Easily serviceable
- Adjustable detergent injection timing (factory set for 1 second injection)
- Adjustable wash duration (factory set at 3 minutes)
- 3/4" NPT Pipe Water Inlet connection
- 1 1/2" NPT Pipe Water Drain connection
- Standard riser spray nozzle for duct cleaning
- Water usage is 0.70 GPM per foot of hood
The FX-2, SFX-2 and FX-CSND-2 Models have been certified by ITS. This certification mark indicates that the product has been tested to and has met the minimum requirements of a widely recognized (consensus) U.S. and Canadian products safety standard, that the manufacturing site has been audited, and that the applicant has agreed to a program of periodic factory follow-up inspections to verify continued performance. Models are ETL listed under file number 102900319PRT-001.